SITECH West is a certified Level 3 – Authorized Trimble service center, providing repair and calibration services on your Trimble and Spectra Precision equipment. We provide service rentals as needed to ensure you are able to keep working.
For units under warranty and purchased from us, we provide free loaner units (subject to availability) while we fix your unit.
Our machine control specialists have experience installing systems on motor graders, scrapers, dozers, exacavators and many agricultural machines. We have worked on equipment from Caterpillar, John Deere, Case, Volvo, Komatsu, Agco, Massey Ferguson and more!
SITECH West’s Equipment Services team is also able to assist you with Pre-season system inspections, version updates and software upgrades. Should your system require a trip into our shop, SITECH West has you covered with rental equipment to help keep your downtime to a minimum.
Repair & Field Services
- Repair all laser equipment, machine control equipment and accessories
- Repair optical equipment including auto levels, tribrachs, transits and theodolites
- We offer comprehensive training to provide the skills and knowledge necessary to perform 3D data preparation on Trimble’s Terramodel, Paydirt, Sitevision Office software, SCS900, and the LM80 Desktop
- To meet your needs, training can take place at SitechWest. or at a location of your choice
- Education includes: data preparation, transferring files to and from machines and survey instruments, operator training, and troubleshooting
- 3D Data Preparation for Machine Control
- Quantity take-offs for bidding purposes
- Hands-on education for employees
- GPS job site setup
- Base Station and Rover Training
- Machine training for operators
- Job site evaluations for determining the proper equipment for the job
- Data Preparation without the added overhead costs
- Train your employees to be more efficient with the latest technologies
- Understand how to get the most profit utilizing our 3D technology on your job site