GreenSeeker Crop Sensing System
Effectively and precisely manage crop inputs on the go with a Trimble® GreenSeeker® crop sensing system. The GreenSeeker crop sensing system addresses field variability by applying the right amount of fertilizer in the right place at the right time. Using optical sensors, the GreenSeeker system measures and quantifies the variability of a crop, then creates a targeted prescription to treat the variability. You can use GreenSeeker to apply UAN, UREA and NH3, helping increase your crop yields and your profitability.
The Greenseeker crop sensing system also helps you eliminate excess application, resulting in a reduction of nutrient input costs. With GreenSeeker you can operate day or night as well as in fog or dust clouds. Plus it eliminates the need for application maps or agronomist recommendations.
- Provides instant sidedress fertilizer application for inputs such as nitrogen
- Uses optical sensors to measure and quantify crop health—or vigor
- Compatible with the TMX-2050™ display
- Works with most variable rate controllers and delivery systems
- Can be mounted on booms on most sprayers/spreaders