The rugged and advanced LOADRITE™ C2850 conveyor scale is designed for such industries as aggregate, construction, scrap metal recycling and mining. Ideal for monitoring inventory, production output and product load out, the C2850 also provides essential data management tools to drive productivity and machine performance decisions. Built to be both agile and rugged, the C2850 provides highly accurate weighing results.
There are four main components to the C2850 conveyor scale: load cells, scale frame, speed sensor and an integrator for processing the signal from the conveyor belt scale. The load cells react to vertical forces to provide you with accurate weight. Belt speed is monitored by the speed sensor. Weight and speed signals are converted electronically to a digital weight which is displayed in pounds kilograms or tones per hour.
The C2850 has a range on connectivity options, including Modbus, 4-20mA to a PLC, Ethernet and printer, making it quite versatile for data transfer and integration into existing communication infrastructures.
Included with the C2850 is IM-SERIES INSIGHT reporting software. This software can help you monitor key performance indicators in an easy and effective way. Forming the basis to manage a lean operation, the IN-SERIES INSIGHT reporting software can be used to help increase productivity. The data collected from the C2850 can be transferred to a PC and is presented in an easy-to-read and understandable format. It can be used at sites with one conveyor, up to 20 conveyor belts and a range of products.
A useful summary report of the productivity information being monitored by the scale can automatically be printed once a day and once per week when using an optional LOADRITE Printer with the C2850. Productivity reporting is possible when using the C2850 with LOADRITE reporting software and live streaming to external PC and PLC is set up.
C-series indicators can be connected to the motor of a crusher to provide you with such information as energy consumption per ones produced.
LOADRITE provides you with a true productivity solution as it is the only developer that offer integration of weighing data from wheel loaders, excavators and belt scales into the same database, placing critical information at your fingertip so you can effectively manage an efficient site operation.
Set up, calibration and operation of the C2850 is easy. Operation is also easy if you have used a LOADRITE scale before, though on-site training is provided at installation. All the hardware of the C2850 is put through a rigorous HALT (Highly Accelerated Life Testing) regime to ensure the equipment is suitable for the tough environments they are put to work in.
- Reduced risk of breakdown and easier service of wear and tear parts
- Installation on a wide range of conveyor belts
- Easy to adapt C2850 to the data transfer requirements to the site or customer requirements
- Accessories are interchangeable with other LOADRITE™ products and have been proven in challenging environments
- Predictive conveyor/crusher maintenance based on workload rather than operating hours
- Improved safety due to predictive maintenance
- Measures production output, inventory and product load out
- Provides critical information for the effective management and efficient operation of the business
- Helps to maximize the use of raw materials
Scale Frame (Weigh Bridges)
- F11 is designed for mobile crushers and screeners (150kg load cell)
- F12 is designed for standard conveyor belts (150kg load cell)
- F21 is designed for conveyors with chain idlers (250kg load cell)
- F3 is designed for high performance conveyors where accuracy is most critical (150kg, 250kg and 500kg load cells)
- Mining and Coal
- Scrap metal recycling