Trimble VRS Now Subscription Service
Managers of construction sites where setting up a base station isn’t practical should consider the Trimble VRS Now® subscription service. Such sites may have no machine control or are only conducting initial reconnaissance tasks where a base station has yet to be established. VRS Now provides positioning professionals with instant access to Real-Time Kinematic (RTK) corrections by using a network of permanent, continuously operating reference stations (CORS).
Trimble’s VRS Now technology provides centimeter level accuracy on demand within the reference station network. Cost effective and efficient, VRS Now is convenient, simple to use and is always on.
Benefits of the Trimble VRS Now Subscription Service:
- Instant access to real-time kinematic (RTK) corrections
- Centimeter-accurate corrections tailored to your geographic location
- Utilizes Trimble-operated VRS technology
- No base station setup required
- Cost effective and simple to use
- Built-in redundancy to ensure connectivity, consistency, and quality
- Professionally managed and secure
- Streamline your workflows by getting the job done the first time