GL412 & GL422
The versatile, cost-effective, and automatic self-leveling Spectra Precision® Laser GL412 & GL422 Grade lasers make it possible to quickly and easily perform three jobs with no manual leveling – level, grade and vertical alignment with plumb. Both the GL412 and GL422 features a 2-way, full-function remote control, making grade changes from anywhere on the jobsite possible while reducing set up time and increasing overall operation.
These lasers send a continuous, self-leveled 360-degree laser reference over the entire work area and provide you with a wide grade range so they can be used in a variety of slope applications. The GL412 is a single grade laser while the GL422 is a dual grade laser. The GL422 has a long operating range of 2600 feet to increase machine control capability and reduce setups throughout the jobsite.
The GL412 and GL422 grade lasers automatically compensate for temperature and grade, eliminating the potential for rework because of errors.
- Leveling concrete forms and footers
- General construction vertical alignment and plumb such as anchor bolt and form alignment
- Grading and excavating
- Concrete sections with runoff for sports fields, tennis courts and driveways
- Steep slope road embankments and ditch banks
- Parking garages, ramps and drainage