VisionLink Monitoring & Analysis
Monitoring and Analysis
Monitor compaction activities through the use of an optional in-cab printer or the web-based fleet, asset and productivity solution, VisionLink®. VisionLink allows you to continuously monitor pass counts and compaction meter values over the entire areas as well as on all material layers.
VisionLink can also help improve testing success, reduce rework and lower maintenance costs. By using VisionLink to reduce over-compaction, you will optimize both fuel use and machine time. Plus, VisionLink helps ensure a more uniform lift, consistent pass counts and target compaction meter values, increasing surface quality and operation life. VisionLink can also be used with a Trimble® Compaction Control system for asphalt compactors to monitor temperature maps, ensuring compaction to a specified temperature range.
Several advantages of VisionLink include:
- Knowing the location and operation times of equipment
- Examining asset utilization and minimizing idle times
- Monitoring excavator and wheel loader payloads
- Optimizing haul operations
- Seeing updated surface models based on machine activity
- Viewing details of your site
- Eliminating unnecessary fuel burn and reducing equipment depreciation
- Viewing equipment regardless of make and model in secure web-based application
Trimble VisionLink includes the following features:
- Asset management such as equipment location, idle time, machine hours, fuel usage and operator abuse
- 2D project monitoring of earthmoving cycle times
- Load counts, cycle times, dump location, load location, quantities moved and material flow
- 3D project monitoring for grading and finishing operations like3D surface maps, cut and fill maps and pass count reports
You can also use VisionLink with a Trimble® Compaction Control system for asphalt compactors to monitor temperature maps, ensuring compaction to a specified temperature range.
For more details, please visit our dedicated page for VisionLink. You can also contact SITECH West to learn how VisionLink can become an integral part of your company and assist you in making critical decisions.