The automatic self-leveling multi-purpose Spectra Precision® 5.2XL 5-point & Crossline laser can be used in a wide variety of construction applications and eliminates the need for a contractor to purchase both a 5-beam pointer and crossline laser. The 5.2XL combines both into one simple, small product. It is an easy-to-use tool that replaces a level, square, plumb bob, chalk line and optical instrument.
The 5.2XL can be used for horizontal and vertical alignment, wall layout, acoustical ceiling installation, point transfer up and down, wall and floor tiles, finish carpentry and 90-degree squaring for interior building and remodeling.
When you combine the Spectra Precision HR220 handheld receiver with the 5.2XL, it can be used for exterior work as well. Use this combination for short-range general leveling and alignment tasks, such as elevation checks for decks, pools, septic tank installation, masonry work and landscaping.
The 5.2XL is water, mud and shock resistant and can withstand a drop of up to 3 feet onto concrete. It ships with a soft case with all the mounting accessories and target.
Other Features and Benefits:
- Automatic self-leveling assures accuracy and fast setup
- The industry’s brightest crossline laser for easy viewing in all conditions
- Easy-to-see 150-degree lines with a biased upwards beam that intersects the plumb up point for fast plumb alignment
Applications of the Spectra Precision 5.2XL:
- Level, horizontal and vertical layout, square, and plumb
- Building, layout, and squaring of interior walls
- Acoustical ceiling installation
- Drywall track installation
- Cabinet and trim installation, finish carpentry
- General construction elevation control with HR250 receiver
- Septic tank installation
- Exterior building decks, patios, columns, and posts