Designed to detect laser beams generated from crossline lasers, the Spectra Precision® HR220 laser receiver can extend the indoor working range of the 5.2XLm 1.3XL and 1.5PL as well as increase versatility by allowing outdoor use up to 250 feet. The HR220 can work in all horizontal and vertical applications.
A large front LCD, a rear-corner Red-Green-Blue LED display and dual horizontal and vertical level bubbles are all features of the HR220. Another feature is the loud audible signal that the HR220 emits, which can be set to loud, low or off. A squared off housing and marking notches on both sides of the HR220 make it easy for you to mark alignments and elevations. Durable, the HR220 is designed to withstand drop of up to 5 feet onto a hard surface and is water and dust proof to IP67 standards.
The HR220 comes with a heavy duty rod clamp for elevation control across the job site and it magnetically attaches onto ceilings or metal studs, eliminating the need for additional accessories. Automatic shut off and the long battery life of the HR220 ensures that the receiver is ready to work when you need it.
- Interior plumb, level, layout and square applications
- Exterior level, layout and square applications with XL lasers
- Decks, septic tank and swimming pool installation
- Drywall track and walls installation
- Cabinet and trim installation, finish carpentry
- Ceiling installation
- Garage and interior door installation