A user-friendly outdoor augmented reality system used for communicating new designs and changes to field crews, inspections, determining productivity and calculating quick measurements on-site including points, lines, and cut/fill values.
Outdoor Augmented Reality System for Construction
Trimble SiteVision brings spatial data to life so you can easily visualize, explore and understand complex information with unrivaled accuracy, right from your mobile device. SiteVision plays a key role in all stages of the construction lifecycle: planning and initial visualization, checking progress and identifying issues during construction to reduce cost and time, completion and maintenance.
Features and Benefits
In Context, On-Site
- Visualize the design in the field to see how the plan will affect the surrounding environment
- Based on color graduations, virtually overlay cut/fill maps, pass count maps, density or any other sampling technique to see the plan in context
- Take accurate measurements on the spot with integrated Electronic Distance Measurement (EDM)
- Plan and visualize onsite progress, inspect completed work, complete quality management and identify issues early to reduce costs and time
Communicate and Collaborate
- Real-time reporting from the field to the office eliminates delays
- Reduce downtime and avoid rework
- Share, communicate and collectively interact in real-time with easy to understand visualizations to efficiently collaborate with people of all skill levels
- Easily understand complex information to quickly take action
- Take photos, measurements and notes in the field for accurate and up-to-date reporting, create tasks and assign them to team members
- Leverage data from Trimble solutions to maximize your investment (Trimble Business Center, Trimble Stratus, Trimble Site Positioning Systems and more)