LOADRITE™ Sprint™ provides basic weighing for compact machines, tractors and forklifts. As smart business investment, the simple six-key interface of LOADRITE Sprint makes it ideal for those that want to quickly save money.
By implementing and using the LOADRITE Spring, your loads will be carried out safely and accurately in operations that don’t need data management capabilities. Sprint minimizes the potential of overloading vehicles, which, in turn helps eliminate lost product, fines and mechanical stress to the vehicle caused by overloading.
Move the right amount of material quickly to save time and money on construction sites and warehouse operations. Sprint can support four separate weighing implements to allow weighing with a selection on pre-calibrated implements of different sizes, including buckets and forks.
- Accurately load correctly the first time by weighing stationary bucket or forklift loads to speed up loading
- Regardless of whether you are loading wet or dry material, you will load to the correct weight and minimize lost product.
- Monitor productivity by tracking the total weight loaded over a shift, a week or a month by monitoring with the running total function.
- By ensuring trucks are not loaded beyond legal limits and loaders are working within their safe working load you are able to promote safety and eliminate potential overload fines.
- Date and time
- Company name
- Loader/operator identification
- Onsite loading location
- Required amount of product
- Truck identification
- Docket identification
- Product loaded and total truck payload weight
- Individual bucket load weights