WeedSeeker Spot Spray System
Get help controlling weeds with the Trimble® WeedSeeker® spot spray system. An effective solution, WeedSeeker senses if a weed is present, signaling a spray nozzle to deliver a precise amount of chemical and then only spraying the weed – not the bare ground. The WeedSeeker spot spray system is most effective where weeds occur intermittently.
WeedSeeker is a great solution for weed control in your orchard, vineyard, fallow field or row crop and can be used in chem-fallow operations, for pre-planting weed spraying and for post-harvest weed control. WeedSeeker will help you save on the overall costs of weed control and will help reduce chemical usage with its precise delivery system while reducing the environmental impact of your field activities.
Features & Benefits
- Uses advanced optics to sense if a weed is present
- Applies chemicals directly on the weed
- Utilizes standard pumps, tanks, and plumbing so an existing spray boom can be retrofitted
- Cut down on time and labor
- Operate day or night at speeds up to 10 mph*
*Higher speeds are achievable by remotely mounting the spray solenoid