Look no further than SITECH West to provide prompt, reliable Trimble service in the Central and North Valley of California. SITECH West is a certified Level 3 Authorized Trimble service center, providing repair and calibration services on your Trimble and Spectra Precision equipment. Our team includes well-trained, highly experienced Trimble service personnel who can handle any type of repair or calibration task with speed and efficiency.
Rental & Loaner Equipment for Your Central & North Valley Projects
At SITECH West, we understand that not having access to your Trimble equipment for even a short period of time can be a hardship for any operation. We provide service rentals as needed to ensure you are able to keep working.
Our wide selection of Trimble equipment for rent includes base stations, displays, laser levels, machine control and site positioning systems and much more. For units under warranty and purchased from us, we provide free loaner units (subject to availability) while we fix your unit.
Our Trimble Services Also Include System Installation
SITECH West can handle all your technology system installation needs. Our machine control specialists have experience installing systems on motor graders, scrapers, dozers, excavators and many more machine types. We have worked on equipment from Cat, John Deere, Case, Volvo, Komatsu and more!
Other Available Trimble Service Solutions
SITECH West’s Equipment Services team is also able to assist you with pre-season system inspections, version updates and software upgrades. Should your system require a trip into our shop, SITECH West has you covered with rental equipment to help keep your downtime to a minimum.
Repair & Field Services
- Repair all laser equipment, machine control equipment and accessories
- Repair optical equipment including auto levels, tribrachs, transits and theodolites
- We offer comprehensive training to provide the skills and knowledge necessary to perform 3D data preparation on Trimble’s Terramodel, Paydirt, Sitevision Office software, and the LM80 Desktop
- To meet your needs, training can take place at SITECH West or at a location of your choice
- Education includes: data preparation, transferring files to and from machines and survey instruments, operator training, and troubleshooting
- 3D Data Preparation for Machine Control
- Quantity take-offs for bidding purposes
- Hands-on education for employees
- GPS job site setup
- Base Station and Rover Training
- Machine training for operators
- Job site evaluations for determining the proper equipment for the job
- Data Preparation without the added overhead costs
- Train your employees to be more efficient with the latest technologies
- Understand how to get the most profit utilizing our 3D technology on your job site
To learn more about our complete selection of Trimble service solutions, give us a call at 916-921-0550 or fill out and submit our convenient online service request form.