TBC: Site Takeoff Class
Effectively complete your site takeoff projects with Trimble Business Center.
– How to set up a template with view filters, layers, and layer groups
– How to build a material database
– How to standardize and categorize layers for doing a dynamic take-off
– Input the information from PDF files
– Build site demo and subgrade areas
– Generate takeoff reports and graphics
TBC: Utility Modeling
Learn the best methods for completing site modeling projects with Trimble Business Center.
– How to build utility networks
– Build pipe runs
– Perform utility takeoffs
– Export out to the field
TBC: Site Mass Haul
This class with go over how to perform a mass haul analysis on-site project.
1) We will analyze a site takeoff for the movement of dirt on a site.
2) We will build multiple haul paths to move the dirt on-site, in the most profitable and productive way.
3) Create a mass haul diagram to give a graphical view of how the material will be moved on site.
Contact us to Request Training!
TBC: Road Modeling Class
Learn helpful tips and methods for effectively producing road modeling with Trimble Business Center.
– How to build a centerline alignment
– Build vertical curves
– Build super elevation
– Build a road with the use of the corridor
– Create files for the field
TBC: 5.4/UAS Master Drone Processing Class
Learn the fundamentals of drone data processing using UAS Master with Trimble Business Center.
– How set up a template in TBC
– How to set TBC to a sites calibration
– How to import GCP’s in into TBC
– How to export this information into UAS Master
– How to import images into UAS Master
– How to tie this to the GCP’s
– How to create a point cloud and Ortho of the flight
– How to import information back into TBC