Trimble’s long lasting, accurate components for your grade control system provide you with quality you can depend on. Dig deeper to find out more about Trimble’s control boxes, 2D and 3D components.
Trimble Grade Control Systems for Sale Include:
- Control Boxes – We offer two Trimble control boxes for grade control. Our Trimble CB450 Control Box features a full-color 4.3-inch display with adjustable backlight control and audible tones for immediately identifiable real-time grade warnings. Update to the CB460 to add an Ethernet connection for faster data transfer, a 7-inch full-color display and support for external lightbars.
- 2D Components – You’ll find a complete range of 2D grade control system components in our inventory, including the LR410 Laser Receiver which controls lift to an accuracy of 3 to 6 millimeters, GL700 Series Grade Lasers, the ST400 Sonic Tracer and the SR300 Laser Receiver Mast, which works with your GL Series Grade Laser or Trimble GNSS Smart Antenna for 3 to 6 millimeter blade control.
- 3D Components – One of the most popular Trimble grade control system products for 3D grade control is the GNSS MS992 Smart Antenna, which uses the advanced Trimble RTK engine for faster initialization times if you lose your satellite lock and better performance near obstructions. For an economical alternative that you mount on a cab or machine body, try the MS972. Other 3D components include Trimble SPS series Universal Total Stations, the SNRX20 On-Machine Radio and the SR300 Laser Receiver Mast.
- SNM940 Connected Site Gateway – Use with Trimble® Connected Machine to easily sync important data wirelessly, allowing you to swiftly send and receive critical information from the field to keep your job running on schedule.
- SPS730 & SPS930 Universal – Trimble Universal Total Stations with Multitrack™ help you ramp up productivity and increase efficiency.
Find All the Grade Control Components You Need with SITECH West
We are proud to offer superior Trimble grade control system products. Click on the picture corresponding to the Trimble grade control component you need or contact us now to learn more about our Grade Control Components.