Trimble® WorksManager allows users to wirelessly transfer data such as 3D designs to the construction site, increasing efficiency and saving drive time and money. Supervisors and data managers will be sure that the right machines or data collectors are always using the current design. A practical dashboard shows managers an overview of their sites. Contractors can prevent costly mistakes and rework by seeing their construction technology in the field in real-time.
Trimble WorksManager is the mobile-friendly data hub connecting civil contractors to the critical information they need to get the job done right the first time, minimizing delays and downtime.
The ability to track asset location and status puts the latest information in your hands to keep the project on track. Detailed real-time information about where the device is and what it is doing helps to avoid miscommunication. To decrease drive time, remote assistant lets you troubleshoot issues in the field from the office. Efficiently support the team in the field so you can react quickly when things go wrong, and get everyone back to work.
Machine locations update every 30 seconds and designs update every 5 minutes to ensure you have the latest information—make decisions quickly to stay under budget and minimize rework. Extend the range of your existing base station corrections so you can work with confidence over a larger area.
WorksManager is optimized for the latest Trimble technology and integrates with the Trimble Earthworks Grade Control Platform, Trimble Siteworks Positioning System and Trimble Business Center.
WorksManager seamlessly connects the office and the site to improve a variety of workflows. For example:
- WorksManager enables foremen to supervise and coordinate multiple crews and multiple projects from one location
- Site supervisors can trust that the correct design is being used in the field
- WorksManager gives data prep professionals the confidence that their changes are being communicated and applied at the site
- WorksManager can extend the range of existing base station corrections so GPS and Survey managers can send crews out over a larger area
- Trimble Siteworks Positioning System – Trimble Siteworks Positioning Systems are designed to eliminate downtime by making every minute more productive. Handle complex files and 3D data sets quickly, so you can spot issues and solve problems before they slow you down.
- Trimble Business Center – Power tools help you quickly and easily create accurate, integrated 3D constructible models for survey and construction applications. Make better decisions, decrease costly mistakes and increase efficiency in the office and on the job site.