GL412N & GL422N
As the most rugged, versatile and cost-effective lasers, the Spectra Precision® GL412N and GL422N grade lasers are capable of performing three jobs – level, grade and vertical alignment. The GL412N & GL422 consistently deliver reliable and accurate performance even in the harshest jobsite conditions so that you can work faster and smarter. These grade lasers can survive drops of up to 3 feet onto concrete as well as tripod tip-overs up to 5 feet. The GL412N and GL422N are also weather and dustproof.
Each grade laser system includes the advanced HL760 digital readout receiver for automatic Grade Match which measures and displays the existing grade over unknown ground, eliminating the time consuming and error-prone calculations. The HL760 also automatically locks on to an existing elevation or vertical alignment point through PlaneLok, eliminating all drift or possibility of error because of improper calibration or weather. The unique “Fingerprint” function of the HL760 means that the receiver will only accept the beam from the laser with which it is paired. Another option when a machine-mounted display elevation is required is the CR600.
The GL412N is a single grade laser while the GL422N is a dual grade laser.
- Easy to transport, easy to carry, easy to store
- Energy-efficient design offers long battery life
- Radio remote control offers access to all laser function from every jobsite place
- Leveling concrete forms and footers
- General construction vertical alignment and plumb such as anchor bolt and form alignment
- Grading and excavating
- Concrete sections with runoff for sports fields, tennis courts and driveways
- Steep slope road embankments and ditch banks
- Parking garages, ramps and drainage