Get total automatic control of all three axes (X/Y/Z) with the Spectra Precision® UL633, the first construction laser to allow this. New “fan beam” technology controls the Z axis while the X and Y axes are controlled through a dual radio connection. Appropriate for all applications, the UL633 is easy to use, fast and accurate.
The UL633 universal laser provides precise automatic axes alignments to two desired points without the need to position the receivers 90 degrees perpendicular, allowing contractors to easily perform dual axis alignments for applications such as grade work on sports fields, parking lots, tennis courts and driveways. Because of it’s ability work with two receivers at the same time, contractors can use the UL633 to measure an unknown grade value automatically between two elevation points in Grade Match mode.
Elevations can be precisely secured using the automatic Dual Axis PlaneLok feature of the UL633, making it ideal for jobsites where maximum accuracy and stability is required, such as airport runways. The Dual Axis PlaneLok feature locks and maintains the laser reference plane on two receivers placed at existing elevation points. Drift or possible errors caused by vibrations or temperatures are eliminated.
Another first the UL633 offers is that the plumb beam can be changed into a rotating fan beam which can be detected by the new SpotFinder SF 601. The plumb beam can be automatically aligned to the SpotFinder for pipe laying and trench applications. With the UL633, you can also quickly and easily measure a grade value through an existing pipe or open trench when using the automatic Spot Match mode.
The UL633 with the SpotFinder provides you with additional versatility for 90-degree layout applications on concrete pads and drywall. SpotLok mode makes it so the UL633 will lock and hold the plumb beam to the SpotFinder automatically, at the desired direction or elevation point, offering precise alignment and reducing the potential for rework.
Included with the UL633 is a full-function combined radio and infrared remote control RC603 and built-in back-lit intuitive graphic display. The RC603 remote control allows contractors to do everything that they can do at the laser keypad within 330 feet from the laser, even from the cab of a machine or through a pipe. With the ability to make grade changes remotely, contractors can significantly reduce setup time and speed up operations.
The UL633 features a rugged design with IP67 moisture and dust sealing so that it can handle tough job site and weather conditions and can survive a drop of up to 3 feet onto concrete.
- Automatic electronic self-leveling provides fast, easy horizontal level, grade, and vertical plumb setup
- Large compensated grade range from -25% to +25%
- Quick setups with the combined radio/infrared remote control for horizontal, vertical and grade applications as well as for pipe laying applications
- Electronic Leveling Vibration Filter dampens vibrations typically experienced on tall tripods, in high winds, or on high vibration jobsites.
- No rework due to automatic temperature and grade- and cross axis compensation
- Dual Automatic Axis Alignment doing precise automatic axes alignments to two desired alignment points without positioning the receivers 90° perpendicular (+/-40° alignment range on Y- and X-axis)
- Horizontal Angle Measurement Capability offers the opportunity to measure the angle between two points through two axis alignments on the Y- or X- axis
- Automatic Spot Align for short pipe laying applications, used for the first and second day set up. The SF601 guides the beam quick and accurate to the target point in the horizontal axis, while the Z-axis grade value will be maintained
- Spot Search uses the Spot Finder SF601 to find the center of the plumb beam manually
- Single and Dual Grade Match (Y- and X-axis separate or at the same time) and Spot Match (Z-axis) measures and displays the existing grade over unknown ground and eliminates time consuming and error prone calculations, time spent searching for grade plans, and over excavating
- Single and Dual PlaneLok (Y- and X-axis separate or at the same time) and Spot Lok (Z-axis) automatically locks on to an existing elevation or vertical alignment point which eliminates all drift or possibility of error due to improper calibration or weather
- Very rugged, survives a 1 m (3 ft) drop on concrete â€“ reduces service and repair costs
- Mask mode eliminates interference with other crews on the jobsite
- Different rotation speeds (continuously adjustable) plus Scanning Mode offer additional value and make sure also requirements of Interior jobsite will be fulfilled
- General construction leveling such as forms, footers and pads
- Precision placement of concrete for critical specification surfaces over long distance and with laser controlled screeds (Automatic PlaneLok)
- Drift free general construction vertical alignment and plumb for anchor bolt installation, plus form, tilt up and curtain wall plumbing (Automatic PlaneLok)
- Dual slope grading and steep slope excavating
- Slope work for sports fields, driveways, ramps and parking garages
- Pipe and drainage installations – measuring unknown slopes in existing pipes
- Interior construction – layout of walls and installation of drop ceilings