Spectra Precision 1.3XL Multi-Purpose CrossLine Laser
The Spectra Precision® 1.3XL Multi-Purpose CrossLine Laser is an automatic self-leveling multi-purpose tool that can be used in a wide variety of interior and exterior construction applications. The laser produces 1 horizontal plane and 2 vertical planes which combine to display 4 intersecting crosslines. A down point is also produced for accurate spotting over a point.
The 1.3XL is as easy to use as a hand tool and provides one-person replacement of a level, square, plumb bob and tapes (to verify square). Use the 1.3XL every day on every job to increase your jobsite accuracy and finish projects faster. For interior building and remodeling, the laser is used for horizontal and vertical alignment, wall layout, acoustical ceiling installation, point transfer up and down, wall and floor tiles, finish carpentry, and 90 degree squaring.
For exterior work, the Spectra Precision® HR220 receiver can be added. The HR220 detects line laser beams and is used in applications such as elevation transfers, decks, swimming pools, and septic tank installations. The receiver includes a front LCD, a rear-corner Red-Green-Blue LED display and dual horizontal and vertical level bubbles.
Features & Benefits
- Automatic self-leveling and plumb assures accuracy and fast setup
- One person installation of walls, doors, ceiling track and other overhead fixtures without the need for a plumb-bob
- Fast, one person 90° layout of rooms, walls, tile, carpet squares and fixtures
- Selectable Beams – Choose horizontal only, vertical only, or a combination
- Dust, water and shock-resistant for improved reliability and minimal repair costs
- Durable unit with protective rubber over-molding withstands a drop of up to 3 feet (1 m) onto concrete and still maintains consistent accuracy
- Exclusive 3-Year instant exchange warranty includes free exchange for the first 2 years
- 1.3XL ships complete in a hard case with mounting accessories, laser glasses, batteries, and target. A package also is available with the HR220 receiver
- Interior plumb, level, layout and square applications
- Drywall track and walls installation
- Cabinet and trim installation, finish carpentry
- Ceiling installation
- Exterior level, layout and square applications with the HR220
- Decks, septic tank and swimming pool installation
- Garage and interior door installation