AL24A/M & AL28A/M
Designed for a variety of elevation control and alignment tasks, the AL2 series of Spectra Precision® Automatic Levels are ideal for general building construction, cut and fill measurements, area leveling and landscaping applications.
Stability and accuracy in the line of sight are assured with the reliable automatic compensators of the AL2XX autolevels. Sharp images are provided through telescope optics that are bright and clear. Better performance within tight spots or steep slopes is possible with a short focusing distance while Stadia lines on the reticle make it easy to calculate distance. Angle measurement is quick and convenient with a horizontal scale directly below the eyepiece.
The AL2x series of autolevels is made up of three magnification models– the AL24x, AL28x and AL32x. All models come with a hard-shell carrying case that holds the autolevel, as well an included plumb bob, rain hood, hex key wrench, adjusting pin and user guide.
You are also provided your choice of magnetic or air dampened automatic compensators.
- Double-sided, continuous horizontal tangent drives
- Stadia lines for simple distance measurement
- Convenient horizontal angle measurement
- Built in bubble mirror and optical sighting alignment
- Metal housing for increased durability
- Water resistant construction
- Two-person leveling across the jobsite
- Leveling forms and footers
- Checking elevation
- Measuring cut and fill