Laser grading and leveling equipment is an invaluable resource to almost any contractor. If you’re looking for construction lasers for sale, you want the best. That’s why SITECH West offers a wide range of Trimble® laser leveling equipment and Trimble® laser grading equipment for your construction jobs.
- DigiRods – Throw away your grade rods forever with the Spectra Precision® DR400 DigiRod. This digital tool allows you to check grades with a rotating laser with no grade rods required. You can take elevation measurements up to 20 feet and get accurate readings at tilt angles up to 30 degrees with this incredible piece of technology.
- Laser Receivers – We have a wide range of time-saving and productivity-increasing digital laser receivers, including the Spectra Precision®Laser HL760 Digital Readout Receiver, HL760U Digital Readout Receiver, CR600, HR320, HR150, HL750, HL700 and HL450. Visit the individual product page to see which laser receiver is right for your operation.
- Grade Lasers – If you are looking for an affordable, automatic self-leveling laser that can provide a continuous 360-degree laser reference across the entire work area, choose a grade laser such as the SpectraPrecision® Laser GL412 (single grade) or GL422 (dual grade). For a more rugged version for harsher environments, try the GL412N or GL422N. Not the right fit? Ask about our GL612, GL622 and GL700 series grade lasers.
- Horizontal/Vertical Lasers – These affordable Spectra Precision® Lasers are suitable for horizontal, vertical and plumb applications for both interior and exterior. Check out the HV301, HV301G, HV302 and HV101 models.
- Laser Levels – These Spectra Precision® Laser Levels are rugged, offer superior accuracy, and can stand up to significant drops and with a metal sunshade for weather protection. Our self-leveling Laser Level options include the LL100N, LL300S, LL300N, LL400HV and LL500.
- Optical Instruments – Enjoy customizable horizontal angle resolution, 90-degree angle beep, vertical degrees or percent and more with the Spectra Precision®DET-2. Alternatively, choose the AL2 series for quick and convenient angle measurements and incredibly clear telescope optics.
- Universal Lasers – Control all three axes automatically thanks to the revolutionary Spectra Precision® UL633.
Contact SITECH West for Trimble Lasers for Sale
We have a great Trimble laser product waiting for you right now. Click on the construction laser product of your choice or contact us today with any questions.